When you discover that you're losing your hair you will very likely go deep into denial. The funny part of denial is that it will make you really creative in ways to ignore the fact that you are losing your hair. We've experienced and observed all of the ways that people cover up their hair loss so let us share with you some of the key things we've learnt as a way to fool anyone into thinking you've got a full head of hair.
- Grow your hair out and hope people don't notice
- Comb your hair over your bald patch and hope people don’t notice
- Wear a hat for every occasion and hope people don’t notice
- Avoid swimming and activities that hurt your hair style and hope people don’t notice
- Spray your bald patches the same colour as your hair and hope people don’t notice
- Sprinkle synthetic bits of hair on your head and hope people don’t notice
- Waste money on expensive thickening shampoos and hope people don’t notice
- Get hair transplants applied thinly to your scalp and hope people don’t notice
- Spend hours every day making sure your hair looks the best it can and hope people don’t notice
- Apply greasy lotions to your head every day and hope people don’t notice
If none of these sound like good options WHICH THEY ARE NOT, then read about the only solution for hair loss that actually works right here. Let us show you how to turn your back on an entire industry that spends every day trying to make you feel worthless because you are losing your hair. It’s time to feel confident again.
LEARN HOW TO BEAT HAIR LOSS FOREVER
Click here and discover the winning formula: